So, to avoid having such a giant list, I've opted to have updates for my 2 main ports, Sprinkled Doom and RZDoom plus some useful tools. A ton of other stuff remains on my github as usual. Releases are on the github links in the Release tab.
- Sprinkled Doom - Latest release is 3.4.1
Sprinkled Doom is a fork of Chocolate Doom with widescreen capability (plus Unity statbar) with full Choco / Vanilla compatibility but without any of the fixes or additions that Crispy Doom has. It is a middle-ground between Choco and Crispy. It was kept in-sync with Choco but I have since broken that as they were doing changes and fixes I had already made, and things got very messy.
- RZDoom - Latest release is 3.2.0
RZDoom is a fork of ZDoom 2.8.1 which retains full compatibility for it. But with updated libraries, optimisations, performance improvements and FMOD Studio implementation.
This is a TurboC update of the old DeathManager tool shipped with Doom/Doom2/Heretic etc.. I received the source and added features to it for a better experience for those who use DOS for vanilla play.
- DeHackEd and DeuSF support (for Doom)
- HeHacked and DeuSF support (for Heretic)
- SeHacked and DeuSF support (for Strife)
- Ability to use many different executables
- Upgrading the GUI's and fixing some bugs in the code
- Making separate versions for Heretic and Strife.
- Ability to record a demo
I also reactivated the Funky Blue colour via Assembler:
I have uploaded them here as the source code is still closed and I am unable to release it due to Romero himself asking for it to be so. Apparently, Bethesda wasn't happy with all the code releases he did in the past.